Saturday 8 November 2014

Health Report

I have been laid low with a nasty cough for three weeks but am better now.  I bought a bottle of cough mixture to take at bedtime  It proved to be not only childproof but Grandmaproof as well.  I gave up and went to bed.  I woke next mornng feeling much better so what does that prove?
I have just had an eye injection.  Only my third in over a year!.  This new Eylia is certainly an improvement.   My sight is no better but the injections don't come round so often.

I have been looking at the suffix "able."  Quite use ful.  We have  marriageable, unthinkable, unwatchable, unteachable  But  unpackable ?  I have only just come to terms with  doable.  Yesterday I heard on the radio"But we have not sorted it out".  To which the reply was  "It will be sortable outable in time".  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.